Happy ‘almost’ Halloween! In anticipation of the holiday season, in addition to menu plans, I am going to post my favorite holiday recipes throughout the season. Today is Halloween treats!!!
- Monster Popcorn Hands – This is a somewhat complicated recipe. To simplify, use microwaveable kettle corn.
- Chocolate Dipped Pretzels – Halloween style – An all Holiday staple. Easy to do. They look great and the combo of sweet and salty is fabulous.
- Monster Mouths -You can also adjust these and use caramel and mini marshmallows for teeth.
- Mini Pretzel Treats– I am a fan of making these for every holiday and just adjusting the ingredients slightly. In the past I have used the pumpkin spice Hershey kisses from Target to make these.
- Spiderweb Cupcakes-Cute. Fun. Easy. Making these for Halloween this year. 🙂
- Ghost Cookies – Crazy easy. I don’t change a thing about this recipe.
- Pumpkin Trifle – This is actually a pumpkin-gingerbread trifle recipe. I don’t like ginger. AT ALL. I like to use Trader Joe’s pumpkin bread mix to replace the gingerbread cake. Just pour the pumpkin bread in cake pans instead of bread pans. Keep a close eye on the bread when cooking, the cooking time will need adjusted down slightly due to the different pans being used.
- Surprise Pumpkin Treats – Wow these are soooo good. This recipe calls for Milky Way or Three Musketeers Minis, I like to do Mini-Reeses Peanut butter cups. Another idea is to replace the regular marshmallows with pumpkin marshmallows.
Happy Halloweening everyone! My most favorite Holiday!